The UCL Political Theory Seminar Programme for this Term is below. Papers shall be available at http://www.ucl.ac.uk/spp/seminars at least one week before each seminar. All seminars are held at 5.00pm in The Council Room, School of Public Policy, 29/30 Tavistock Square.
- Oct 17: Corey Brettschneider, Brown University, `Value Democracy as the Basis for Viewpoint Neutrality: A Theory of Free Speech and Its Implications for the State Speech and Limited Public Forum Doctrines’
- Oct 31: Victor Tadros, Warwick, ‘What Might have Been’
- Nov 14: Jeremy Jennings, Queen Mary, `Liberalism and the Morality of Commercial Society’
- Nov 21: Thomas Pogge, Yale, `Are We Violating the Human Rights of the World’s Poor?’
- Nov 28: Sarah Fine, Kings, London, ‘Immigration and Discrimination’
- Dec 5: Anne Phillips, LSE, ‘Revisiting Humanism’