Author: Olivera Z. Mijuskovic
Inspired by upcoming Unesco World Humanities Conference – Liège, Belgium, 6-12 August 2017, World Philosophy Network and e-magazine “Philosophical Views” provides an opportunity for scholars around the world to write about the hottest topics in the area of humanities. This call is open to all those engaged in social sciences and humanities or are active in various organizations (ngo, political parties, humanitarian organizations etc.)
Our first topic is dedicated to the relationship between “Philosophy and Ideology”.
Introduction to article preparation
- The article submitted should include:
- The author’s name and the relevant information about the author`s professional biography, including institutional affiliation,
- The title of the article,
- An abstract of no more than 300 words,
- The paper, up to 3500 words,
- Key words,
- Texts should be submitted in MS Word.
- Font should be 12 point Times New Roman with double spaces (normal, bold, italic) but without line breaks in the text.
The papers will be sent on email:
Submission deadline: 1st March 2017
After peer review of our Editorial Team, the best papers will be included in the Issue 5 of the Journal “Philosophical Views”.