Association for Social and Political Philosophy
Annual Conference 21-23 June 2018
Rome, Sapienza University of Rome – LUISS Guido Carli
Allen Buchanan, Duke University
Davina Cooper, King’s College London
Fabienne Peter, University of Warwick
Panel and paper proposals are invited on Legitimacy and
Democracy and Transitional Justice
Rawls and his critics
Power, Knowledge and Exploitation
Gender and Sexuality
Republicanism and Roman Political Thought
Law, History and Political Science
Please send panel proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 30th 2018.
Panel proposals must consist of:
- panel title;
- name and email addresses of the panel convenor(s) — in a separate sheet;
- a short abstract (max 1000 words) explaining the overall focus of the panel and why it is relevant to the topic or subtopics;
- panel proposals may or may not indicate the papers included (not more than three). Panel proposals with no indication of papers will include papers deriving from the paper proposals cfp (see below).
Selected panels will be notified by February 15th 2018.
Please send paper proposals to email@example.com by March 15th 2018.
Paper proposals must consist of:
- paper title;
- name and email addresses of the author(s) — in a separate sheet;
- a short abstract (max 500 words);
Authors are kindly requested to provide an indication of which panel or sub-topic their paper proposal belongs to. Individual papers – not for panels – will be accepted as well.
Priority will be given to paper and panel proposals on the main themes but papers and panels will be accepted also on other issues in political and social philosophy. Proposals from early career researchers are especially welcome.